Madison Square Park Market (or “Mad. Sq. Mark’t” as they are want to call themselves) is opening this Saturday and promises shopping and food vendors that will help you celebrate the crisp fall weather in what is my 2nd favorite park in the city (after Bryant park – it’s so elegant!)
- Fatty Crab: pork buns, sliders, Fatty dogs
- Wafels & Dinges: Belgian dessert waffles
- Hill Country Barbecue Market: BBQ beef sandwiches, fresh pies
- Cabrito: tacos, guacamole
- Breezy Hill Orchard: cider, apples, pumpkins
- Ben & Jerry’s: ice cream
- Viking Danish Cuisine: ebelskivers (like powdered donuts with jam), swedish meatballs (!!)
- Suzette: sweet and savory crepes
More details after the jump….
Shops: Unique & artisanal gifts, home furnishings, jewelry, pottery, clothing, accessories, glass, candles, kids, mugs, lamps, etc.Dates: Saturday, October 9 – Sunday November 1, 2009 Time: 11am – 8pm daily Where: the west side of Madison Square Park, 23rd st to 25th st, between 5th ave & Madison ave.