As you can tell, I like brevity. For my blog, I like taking an idea and reducing it to just a couple sentences so you get as much info in as little reading as possible. That’s why I love this idea of the 6-word memoir: too short to bore anyone yet long enough to get a clever synopsis.
Some of my favorites:
- Desperately wanted sister. Created imaginary friend.
- Shoes perpetually untied. Yet rarely trip.
- Lost fiance. Found self. Only eighteen.
- I wish sweatpants were considered sexy.
- Dad drinks alot. It’s okay.
- First date persists now 34 years
- She extrovert. Me introvert. Together difficult.
Can you come up with your own 6-word memoir? I’ll have to think a little for mine….